How to Make Six Figures As a Mobile Notary and Loan Signing Agent

How to Make Six Figures As a Mobile Notary and Loan Signing Agent

Loan Signing Agent


If you are a new Notary, need to update or continue your education in this industry, then you should get this book. it is completely chock full of valuable training and information to get you started in the Notary business. 

Bill Soroka, founder of notarycoach.com and Sign & Thrive, is my notary coach. Through his training course I have received some of the best triaining from the best instructors in the industry. Nina Penny and "Reverse Mortgage training"; Laura Biewer and Carol Ray give awesome training on general notary work. I took a course on performing wedding ceremonies from one of the most successful planners in the country. 

You never know who Bill will bring into our lives with new ideas on how to be the best and get results in growing your business. I believe Bill poured his heart and soul into this book to give anyone out there the chance to be happy and successful at whatever you do. Many of the ideas and strategies in this book can be applied to whatever business you are in. This book can get you started in a new direction and onto the path of success. 

A friend let me borrow this book, and I could not put it down, I had to buy my own. This book is Amazing. Bill truly makes the notary/loan signing business practical and non intimidating! His personality, honesty, love of people and the profession are evident. 

This book has already answered so many of my questions, just yesterday I incorporated many of the techniques discussed by Bill, the signing was smooth and successful! regardless of being a new or seasoned signing agent this is truly an indispensable resource!

Post a Comment

[ADS] Bottom Ads